Please see below for the playoff and windup information for your division.
Grade 7&8 Playoffs:
The Grade 7&8 girls divisions will be having their playoffs the weekend of March 6th to 8th and are guaranteed a minimum of 2 games.
Due to the size of the grade 7&8 boys division their playoffs will be held over the week of March 9th to 15th. All teams make the playoffs and are guaranteed a minimum of 2 games.
The draw outlines will be posted in February with the final standings being added at the conclusion of the regular season.
High School Playoffs:
The grade 9-12 teams will be having their playoffs the weekend of March 27th to 29th. All teams make the playoffs and are guaranteed a minimum of 2 games.
Grade 1 & 2 Jr. NBA Wind Up Weekend
Final practice sessions will be on Saturday February 8th
If coaches would like 1 hour of gym time on Sunday February 9th to have a wind up please contact the RCBA office for booking at email@example.com
Grade 3 & 4 Windups:
The Grade 4 wind up tournament will be on February 8th and the Grade 3 wind up tournament will be on February 9th. This is a round robin tournament for teams to get a few extra games in before the season ends, this is not a playoff style tournament. Each team will receive at least 3 games (some get 4 due to an odd number of teams)
- All games will be 32 minutes running time. Clock will not be stopped during the game.
- Grade 3 games will be 3 on 3, Grade 4 games will be 4 on 4.
- Substitutions will be made every 4 minutes.
- No Free Throws
- Each game will need to have a volunteer parent from one of the teams to run the clock
- Only put #'s on the score sheet, to keep things on schedule don't worry about adding names
- To save time the shifts will not be recorded by the scorekeepers, coaches are to play everyone equal time.
Grade 5&6 Playoffs:
The Grade 5&6 divisions will be having their playoffs the weekend of February 28th to March 1st. All teams make the playoffs and are guaranteed a minimum of 2 games.